Dylan this is not how you promote a movie
The strangely dressed man, just a dozen or so feet in front of him, let out an exaggerated sigh as he pulled his crossed feet from the desk and let them drop to the floor. He placed a finger in his book to mark his place and looked up at Thomas, making no effort to hide his annoyance.
“How many times do I have to repeat this?” the man said, his nasaly voice a perfect match for his pale skin, thin hair and skinny body. And that suit. That stupid white suit. Oddly, his words weren’t muffled at al by the barrier. “We still have forty-seven minutes before I’ve been authorized to implement Phase Two of the Trials.
Please show your patience and leave me alone.”
she’ll make a fool of you all.
me whenever i have to do anything
this dude stays ready
- offers other person the second twix at a bus stop au
- share an umbrella in a hail storm au
- car broke down at same shitty restaurant in the middle of nowhere au
- caR BROKE DOWN AND HOT LOCAL FIXES IT AU
- 'why does my shitty neighbour keeps using my wifi' 'then you shouldntve made the password a dumb lord of the rings reference' au
- lost cat au
- tech support au
- only ones at demonstration au
“… I would choose Derek.”
Hoechlin’s wordless response to Dylan saying that if he could be any character besides Stiles, it would be Derek.
Page 1 of 10421